First of all, thank you for joining iGrowStack.
We’re excited to be a part of your Direct-to-Consumer strategy! We’ll be sharing our best tips, techniques, and resources to help you boost your web traffic, increase conversions, and ultimately get more customers.
But before we do that, we want to make sure that you can receive all of our emails.
- Why Whitelist our websites?
- Overview: How to Whitelist our websites
- How to Whitelist our websites in Gmail
- How to Whitelist our websites in Yahoo
- How to Whitelist our websites in Apple Mail
- How to Whitelist our websites in Microsoft Outlook
- How to Whitelist our websites in Hotmail
Why is this important?
Many e-mail and internet service providers have put in aggressive programs and filtering system to block unwanted e-mails (also known as spam).
We applaud their intention to protect all of us from spam, but everyone agrees that the current system is far from perfect.
Often these programs block e-mails that you actually want to get. Here’s how you can help the system prevent “false positives” and join the fight against spam.
SOLUTION: White-list Emails from our websites
A whitelist is a list of email addresses of people who you want to receive emails from (and the system will never block those).
It’s a way for you tell your email provider that we are your friend, and you actually want to hear from us.
Here’s how you can whitelist our emails before your delivery is interrupted
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service folks for their instructions.
- In your inbox, find an email from info@iGrowHack.com or info@iGrowStack.com (ex: your welcome email)
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- Add us to your contacts, so we can be friends.
- You’ll see that all our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
Hover over the sender’s email. Select “Add to contacts”. That’s it! You’re done!
Apple Mac Mail
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type our email address (info@iGrowHack.com or info@iGrowStack.com) in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox.
Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
- Click “Options” in the upper right hand corner.
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” Link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste info@iGrowStack.com or info@iGrowHack.com where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button